Printfriendly

Thursday 12 December 2013

Call for information - Civil Enforcement Limited cancelled cases

The Prankster is collecting information on Civil Enforcement Limited.

This company issues large numbers of court claims, but then discontinues if a sturdy defence is produced.

If this happened to you, The Prankster would like to know. Please email your claim reference number, the date of your hearing and the date CEL folded to prankster@parking-prankster.com. The Prankster can then collate this information with a view to analysing whether CEL are vexatious litigants or not.

If you actually made it to a hearing The Prankster would like to know as well, together with the outcome.

Happy Parking

The Parking Prankster

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have went to court with CEL 06/01/2014 to get my ccj set a side and I did , the judge ruled in my favour as I had never received any paperwork as I had moved house, I only knew about it via credit file had ccj against my old address. The judge wants me to file a defence within 28 days if you can help in any way much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi prankster

    Starting to panic now

    First parking fine May 2012

    Ignored absolutely everything

    Now receive today a claim form & response from Northampton County Court

    Date of service 6 March 2014
    Claim no CCMCC 03/03/2014
    A54YJ504

    HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need help too......
    Been ignoring them for a so called infringement of 10 mins on 22/10/12. In coop carpark houhton le spring.

    Now court papers ....N1 defence prepared by ashley cohen.


    PLEASE HELp

    ReplyDelete